Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year. I spent the evening starting some lovey self striping socks with hubby as the movies played on and on.



Done toe-up on 2 circ's - we'll see how quickly these get knit up. I've been concentrating on holiday gifts for the past 2 months and really need to focus on some unfinished projects. Do you remember the lace alpac pullover? I really need to pull that project out of the Time Out Bin.

So, goals or resolutions or 2007? I'm organizing my life. Knitting from the stash, setting up financial future and hopefully losing a few more pounds. I really can't wait to see what 07 has in store for me and my family - cheers to you and yours. Happy knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

organizing my life. Knitting from the stash, setting up financial future and hopefully losing a few more pounds.

Nice to see you are keeping it simple. ;)