Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What? It Was Only A Swatch?

Yes, I'm afraid so. I keep knitting and telling my self it will be okay, it's not so big. I like baggie socks. I had gotten so far and the knitting was going so smooth. You know, I just might have to blame the zip-zag strip pattern. Yep, that's it, I was hypnotized.



Who wouldn't be just in awe of this sock...and mind you I have two of those on the needles. I was seriously knitting like the wind! Then I just frogged the whole thing...sigh. Put, I held my head high and casted on right away. I'm done with the toes and know it's just mindless stockinette till it's the proper length.



Now the big question is which color toe do you like? I have some time to ponder before short rowing the heel, but I'm leaning towards the blue, but I do like how the green is in order...a few more inches and we'll see how I feel then.

No comments: