Friday, May 18, 2012

My Latest FO and Contest Winners!

In my latest Finished Object... I took some of this:

Cotton-Cone

Turned into this:

SwifferCover-FO1

What is that you ask? A Swiffer Re-Usable Cloth of course.

SwifferCover-FO

Knitters, seriously... I've got 371g of this cone left. That means I can knit another 10 covers out of this cone. Whoo-hoo!!


Enough of that...
You came for the winner of these two lovely skeins of Simpliworsed.

SimpliWorsted-promo

So, lets get to it...
There were 15 comments on the post and because I like to do this the old fashioned way...

1-15Winners051812

I then had Miss Mac pick a number out of hat. She got a kick out of this.

PickingWinner051812

And the Winner is number 12.

Winner12-051812

The 12th comment was from SameOldKnit! Congratulations! Thanks everyone for all your comments, it was great to read them all and to see that some people still read this little blog of mine:P

Don't forget you can still get the Gannon pattern for just one dollar until the end of May.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I need to knit myself a swiffer cloth soon. Yours looks great! Thank you again for the giveaway! :D