Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Pattern: Woobie Butterfly

I'm excited to announce a new pattern release!!

woobie_butterfly_beautyshot_sm


The Woobie Butterfly is now live! I had so many wonderful testers during this process. I could not have done this without them.

The release of this pattern also jumps off the beginning of the next Woobie Collection Series. In collection #3, some of them will have a different alt on the construction which will give more opportunities to expand the collection.

WoobieButterfly-sq-pic

During the design process for this butterfly, I did come to a wall that I had to pretend wasn't there. If you see a butterfly, you'd never actual see a butterfly's face from above. Butterflies look down, so I had to let go of reality just for moment with this one.

I also had the great pleasure of knitting this up in the Cascade 220 Superwash® Sport. It's high on my list of wonderful yarns to work with. It also blocks beautifully and has this smooth drape to the finished fabric. I'm really looking forward to showing you more of the collection series.


WoobieButterfly_cov

No comments: