Friday, September 05, 2014

Woobie Video: Sealing base of the head

Since I'm in the process of putting together a third Collection Series of Woobies, it gave me a chance to record some key videos to help those who are having issues with the different techniques used in the pattern.

Here is a video that shows how to seal the base of the head on your Woobie. It's not a difficult technique, just a little hard to describe in words. I know I'm a visual learner, so this would have helped me out a lot.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO much easier to see it being done! I knit the woobie bunny, and got lost at this part, so just kind of did my own thing... it worked, but it was a bit messy... now I'm on my second woobie, a bear, and it is going MUCH easier than the first, and this will definitely help even more :) :) Thanks!